Nové spojení mezi Oracle Eloqua a Oracle Social Relationship Management nabízí nejlepší funkce pro moderní marketéry: profilování, analýzy, tracking, cílení a uveřejnění. (TZ)
Managing digital marketing and social efforts separately make it difficult for marketers to deliver a compelling and consistent experience at every touch point. To address this challenge, Oracle Marketing Cloud today announced further integration between Oracle Eloqua and Oracle Social Relationship Management (SRM) to deliver the industry’s most comprehensive, scalable and integrated modern marketing solution. The enhanced profiling, social analytics, tracking, publishing and custom targeting capabilities will help modern marketers better understand, target, engage, convert and analyze target audiences.
- Further enhancing the industry’s most complete digital marketing solution, Oracle Marketing Cloud today announced new integrations between Oracle Eloqua and Oracle Social Relationship Management (SRM) that will enable modern marketers to manage their digital interactions from a single platform, helping to reduce complexity and improve marketing effectiveness.
- The enhanced social analytics, tracking, publishing and custom targeting capabilities will help modern marketers understand, analyze and engage with target audiences to deliver higher quality leads more efficiently.
- Oracle Eloqua’s platform provides marketers with a way to target and segment the right
audiences, nurture and score leads to improve lead generation, execute global marketing campaigns, and track and manage campaign performance, including revenue growth.
- Oracle SRM delivers a complete, unified and integrated social business solution, providing publishing, workflow, analytics, listening, monitoring and collaboration capabilities all from an easy-to-navigate interface.
Comprehensive Marketing and Social Capabilities for Modern Marketers
- Oracle Eloqua, integrated with Oracle SRM, delivers the industry’s only complete digital marketing solution giving users a holistic view of their target audiences’ entire digital footprint.
- Building on the integration of social content pages, the latest integration between Oracle Eloqua and Oracle SRM now includes the following:
- More advanced digital body language for social: Dynamic social link tracking technology, with third-party analytics, allows marketers to track, understand and analyze social interactions at scale. With these insights, marketers can track and assess the value of their networks’ network (Social Graph) to assist in lead generation and pipeline development, as well as enhance and build the “social” part of their audiences’ digital marketing profiles.
- Campaign ID integration: Gives marketers true cross-channel campaign management and analytics by enabling Oracle Eloqua campaign content to be tagged, tracked and analyzed across social channels.
- Enhanced social content promotion: “Smart CAP” (Smart Create a Post) capabilities enable marketers to quickly promote online and offline content with one-click publishing automation. Content can be distributed to social channels including Facebook, Google+ and YouTube allowing marketers to efficiently and effectively message and target social channels.
- Custom audience creation: Allows marketers to target the right audience on social with relevant and timely content by creating scalable, real-time and hyper-targeted campaigns. All groups are dynamically maintained in near real-time allowing for ongoing campaign development.
- “To deliver a consistent and compelling customer experience across all touch points, marketers need a complete digital marketing solution that can track, understand and analyze marketing and social interactions at scale,” said Meg Bear, Group Vice President of Oracle Cloud Social Platform. “By delivering a seamless integration between Oracle Social Relationship Management and Oracle Eloqua, Oracle Marketing Cloud is marrying the best of social with the best of digital marketing automation.”
- “The social and marketing integrations deliver powerful new social analytics, tracking, publishing and customer targeting capabilities that drive efficiencies and help marketers maximize the performance of their campaigns,” said John Stetic, VP of Oracle Eloqua Products.
- “Organizations looking for a comprehensive digital marketing platform should take a close look at the work Oracle has done to integrate Oracle Social Relationship Management suite with Oracle Eloqua,” said Mary Wardley, Vice President, Enterprise Applications and CRM Software, IDC.
- Oracle Eloqua Platform
- The Five Tenets of Modern Marketing
- Oracle Social Relationship Management
- Managing Social Relationships for the Enterprise
- It’s All About Revenue Blog
- Oracle Social Spotlight Blog
- Connect with Oracle Eloqua on Twitter and Facebook
- Connect with Oracle Social and Oracle SRM via Facebook, Twitter
- Oracle OpenWorld 2013
- Oracle OpenWorld 2013 Keynotes
- Like Oracle OpenWorld on Facebook
- Follow Oracle OpenWorld on Twitter
- Oracle OpenWorld Blog
- Oracle OpenWorld on LinkedIn
About Oracle OpenWorld
Oracle OpenWorld San Francisco is the most important educational and networking event of the year for Oracle technologists, customers, and partners. This information technology event is dedicated to helping businesses optimize existing systems and understand upcoming technology breakthroughs. The conference, which is expected to draw more than 60,000 attendees from over 145 countries, offers more than 2,500 educational sessions, 400 product demos, exhibitions from 500 partners and customers showcasing applications, middleware, database, server and storage systems, industries, management and infrastructure – all engineered for innovation. Oracle OpenWorld 2013 is being held September 22-26 at The Moscone Center in San Francisco. For more information, to register, or to watch Oracle OpenWorld keynotes, sessions and more live, please visit www.oracle.com/openworld. Join the Oracle OpenWorld discussion onTwitter, Facebook and the Oracle OpenWorld Blog.
Oracle vytváří hardware a software pro spolupráci v cloudu a v datových centrech. Pro více informací o společnosti Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) navštivte www.oracle.com