CeBIT in Hanover / Munich, March 8, 2012 – Fujitsu today showcases its newest innovations and solutions at CeBIT, making its slogan of Reshaping IT, Reshaping Business a reality for customers, by delivering immediate access to the benefits of cloud, and providing the latest technologies from the datacenter to the mobile desktop. (TZ)
A highlight of Fujitsu’s presence at CeBIT is the software industry’s biggest-ever live cloud-enablement drive, the SaaSification Factory. On its main booth in Hall Two, Fujitsu is running an initiative on all five days of CeBIT, enabling companies to lift their software into the cloud and target new customers in global markets.
The full portfolio of Fujitsu’s products and solutions is shown at CeBIT, topped by the launch of new technologies for the datacenter, including PRIMERGY servers and both appliances and entire adaptive computing environments to enhance SAP systems.
Fujitsu is also showcasing its new Android Media Tablet, the STYLISTIC M532, officially launched at last week’s Mobile World Congress. And CeBIT visitors also have a chance to see another Fujitsu highlight: a waterproof tablet which – although it is currently only on sale in the Japanese market – demonstrates the technological vision driving product development.
Fujitsu presence at CeBIT
Fujitsu has a comprehensive presence at CeBIT 2012, taking place in Hanover, Germany, from March 6-10:
- The flagship stand (Hall 2, Booth B52) featuring the full range of products, services and solutions from Fujitsu, the leading European IT infrastructure provider, including live cloud enablement in the SaaSification Factory
- In Hall 7, in the Public Sector Parc, with solutions and services from Fujitsu and partners
- In Halls 14/15 in the Planet Reseller area
- In Hall 16, where Fujitsu Technology Solutions is a partner of the CODE_n international competition to find new mobile innovations, with Chief Technology Officer Dr Joseph Reger among the jury of experts who will pick the winner on March 8
- The software industry’s biggest-ever cloud enablement initiative: Fujitsu is lifting partner companies’ software into the cloud live from the SaaSification Factory on the Fujitsu booth in Hall Two.
- The German debut of the STYLISTIC M532 Android Media Tablet, the perfect mobile device for professionals who want to mix business with pleasure: An all-rounder tablet that is an ideal, no-compromise choice for the mobile worker.
- Preview of the sleek new Ultrabook™ models that will join the LIFEBOOK line-up in the summer. With their stylish, lightweight design, the premium 14-inch and mainstream 13.3-inch Ultrabook™ models set new standards in slim mobility, are versatile enough for use on-the-go and in the office.
- Immediate global availability of the next generation PRIMERGY dual-socket x86 servers, designed to set a new standard in versatility, scalability and cost-efficiency. Meeting a wide range of tomorrow’s IT demands, achieving a fast return-on-investment today, the comprehensive new line-up of servers deliver a leap forward in performance, modularity, and energy efficiency.
- The new PRIMERGY CX400 S1 multi-node Cloud eXtension server. This requires only half the space of a standard rack server to provide enterprises with cost-effective, energy-efficient access to smart scale-out capabilities for deployments such as private cloud, high-performance computing (HPC) and large-scale virtualization.
- The world’s first fully-certified, ready-to-run appliance for SAP® Business One, analytics powered by SAP HANA™. This underlines Fujitsu’s commitment to widening overall availability of the powerful in-memory technology and faster business decision-making for companies of all sizes, and represents the latest in a line of SAP HANA market firsts for Fujitsu.
- FlexFrame on Windows for SAP solutions, extending Fujitsu’s popular adaptive computing environment to enable customers running SAP on Microsoft Windows-based servers to boost the reliability of SAP systems while simultaneously cutting operating costs.
- A new top-of-the-line workstation, the CELSIUS R920. This delivers the performance, reliability and expandability that customers require for extreme desktop visualization and personal supercomputing environments.
Rolf Schwirz, Chief Executive Officer Fujitsu Technology Solutions
“Fujitsu stands beside our customers, creating the technology that supports their business goals and guides them through the labyrinth of value-driven IT trends.”
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Over 170,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu Limited (TSE:6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.5 trillion yen (US$55 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2011. For more information, please see http://www.fujitsu.com
About Fujitsu Technology Solutions
Fujitsu Technology Solutions is the leading European IT infrastructure provider with a presence in all key markets in Europe, the Middle East and Africa, plus India, serving large-, medium- and small-sized companies as well as consumers. With its Dynamic Infrastructures approach, the company offers a full portfolio of IT products, solutions and services, ranging from clients to datacenter solutions, Managed Infrastructure and Infrastructure as a Service. Fujitsu Technology Solutions employs more than 13,000 people and is part of the global Fujitsu Group. For more information, please see: ts.fujitsu.com/aboutus.